Call For More Information About Our Low Cost Finance or Machine Hire. Call for advice and best price 01406426513
HDS 801 B
Hot Water High-Pressure Cleaners with internal combustion engines.
The HDS 801 B mobile hot water high-pressure cleaner built on a corrosion resistant tubular steel frame offering all-round protection for components. Ideal for cleaning applications where there is no power supply available. Built with an air cooled four stroke 5.5 Hp Honda petrol engine (HDS 801 B), a pull starter and in-built generator. These units are ideal for plant hire and construction companies, agriculture and local councils.
- Designed with powerful and reliable engine with pull starter.
- The engine shuts down automatically if oil levels drop below the minimum level eliminating the risk of the engine running dry.
- Built on corrosion resistant tubular steel frame with cage attachment.
- Clearly laid out control panel with self explanatory symbols.
- Safety valve protects the unit against over-pressure.
- Convenient accessory holders and a push handle.
- Extended trigger gun
- 10m High-Pressure hose
- 550mm Spray lance
- Triple nozzle 0°/25°/40°
- Cage frame
|Technical data||HDS 801 B|
|Water flow rate||(l/h)||600|
|Consumption, fuel oil||(kg/h)||3.7|
|Engine||GX 160 K1/Petrol|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||(mm)||1168 x 862 x 767|